A Few Numbers

 

                                                            Illustration from Tumisu on Pixabay

So aside from not posting, I have been reading a lot. 

According to Goodreads, there are 16.867 books on my To Be Read-List. Hmm...

About 3 years ago, I believed my TBR to be out of control at 2.176😂 I´m not sure how many books I marked as ´Read´back then, but currently, I´m at 2923. Which turns out to be more than were on my list back then, so that´s nice.

Still, even at the pace I´m going at currently, it´ll take over 33 years to finish that list (at a rate of 500 books a year). 

And only if I don´t add any more titles.

Which is plain impossible. 


Add to that the list of 1.813 movies and series I still want to watch, and I will be entertained untill the day I die...

Comments